Website Coca Cola
Provides project management, process improvements, and metric reporting for all major functions within North American Payroll including Payroll Delivery, Equity Delivery, and Payroll Tax. In addition, this role will partner with Service Delivery Leads in other payroll regions on global initiatives and metrics alignment. This role involves building strong partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders to tackle various challenges and continuously improve operations.
- Partner with other regional payroll service delivery leads (EMEA, LATAM, and APAC) to drive alignment and accountability on global payroll projects and metrics
- Drive and influence end-to-end process improvements in North American Payroll and with internal and external partners, including opportunities for automation and digitization
- Manage projects for North American Payroll region – driving alignment and accountability with all appropriate internal and external partners
- Lead development and updates to process maps and standard operating procedures with team leads
- Build meaningful presentation decks tailored for various internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Manage the metric reporting process for North American region and report out to the North American and global payroll teams.
- Drive accountability for timely completion and signoffs of team tasks in Blackline
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Power BI & Microsoft Excel to include dashboard creation, macro development, and modeling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Payroll is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience with a company or organization with annual revenue of $1 billion or greater.
- Experience in tracking and reporting metrics to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations to large groups or senior leaders
- Experience with Blackline is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business disciplines (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, etc.) from an accredited college or university
- Experience in leading process improvement projects for large companies
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com