Website Coca Cola
We are looking for a creative problem solver, someone who is analytical but exceptionally good at recognizing patterns quickly and providing recommendations. The ideal candidate must be a clear communicator who understands the intended recipients of any communication and is able to adjust the delivery to be relevant to the audience without compromising the intent, integrity and objective of the message.
- Behind-the-Scenes Coordination: Help ensure all necessary meeting logistics for all planning discussions with leadership and within the Planning Community (Finance & Strategy) are in place.
- Performance Management: Support Global Planning Director developing processes to turn plan outputs into performance management routine inputs with intention to support the broader IR / FP&A team to monitor & evaluate plan execution, course correct and rapidly respond with contingency plans.
- Resource Allocation: Embed resource allocation into the enterprise planning and performance management processes and routines (for enhanced strategic and operational decision making) by providing value added analysis and insights (Portfolio prioritization and segmentation, Enterprise investment decisions, etc.,)
- Strategy Development: Support in developing enterprise strategy, and as needed translating enterprise strategy to operating units and other stakeholders for localization – Defining where to play, how to win, and identifying long term strategic opportunities, including whitespace opportunities and challenges. Support analytics against portfolio prioritization segmentation as part of long-range planning and annual business planning cycles in support of enterprise lens.
- Resourceful in acquiring data especially for macro-environment and market information
- Statistical reporting (numerical and written)
- Strong synthesis capability (distilling mass of data and information into actionable insights)
- Advanced knowledge of and sophisticated application of advanced principles theories and concepts; contributes to the development of new principles and concepts in Strategy & Business Planning
- Superior business problem solving skills – analysis and synthesis. Multi-functional, at least two areas: finance, marketing, change management, supply chain etc.
- Ability to work in a fluid organization setting where the focus is the initiative (work); ability to quickly establish oneself in a new project team; ability to move from one team to another quickly and work in multiple teams at the same time.
- Project management competency
- Excellent work knowledge of MS Excel, Power-Point, Word
- Analytics and data manipulation
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of working experience in Finance & Strategy, or Commercial; preferably in the CPG industry
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org