Website Coca Cola
The Director must inspire and lead deliberately, strategically, and methodically with a razor-sharp focus: continuously improve our plans to drive operating effectiveness and overall supply chain performance through scenario planning, internal and cross-functional collaboration, developing next-generation team members and technologies. As more automation becomes the expectation, the Director must determine the best way to balance technology with human resources.
- Play the SME role for assigned new product introductions, product changes, and product discontinuations, including participating in project meetings, submitting item set-up requests, tracking materials planning, and publishing factsheets.
- Minimize costs and maximize customer service levels.
- Consider scenarios when emergencies emerge due to unforeseen events (e.g., weather, breakdowns, material shortages, etc.) to find the best-next options to supply customer demand/orders while minimizing costs.
- Coach and collaborate with Regional Planners to best manage product supply across the Regional or National network.
- Provide a national vision of the needs and requirements to the regional supply networks.
- Lead efforts on implementing optimal multi-echelon inventory recommendations from Llamasoft with collaboration with Region and Copackers to free up cash from working capital.
- Track and manage performance against the target inventory levels to improve CCNA’s overall cash position.
- Assemble, design, and activate the lowest cost supply network solution, while preparing additional contingent scenarios.
- Establish planning strategy for assigned product lines and supply network structure and work with Regional Planning to populate and maintain parameter settings in system tools to support the strategy and maximize the planning groups efficiency & accuracy.
Present business case to execute on seasonal/peak inventory pre-builds
Build, maintain, and communicate national capacity models by plant/line for each assigned brand/package
- 5+ Years in People Management
- Business Management Technology Implementation
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or Operations
- Masters Preferred
- Project Management
- 15+ Years in Supply Chain Management, Planning, Commercialization or Operations
- Anaplan, SAP, Blue Yonder, IBP experience preferred
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntington, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org