Website Coca Cola
Provide product and service expertise to Bottlers’ associates to build relationships, improve collaboration and increase Network participation.
- Plan and lead the sourcing process for approximately $200MM of annual expenditures of Plastic Closures, HDPE and PP, and $100MM of Labels film and foils and support negotiation process for approximately $100MM of plastic labels which bottlers may lead with labels’ converters.
- Hands on development of contract terms and conditions to execute approved strategies in concert with bottler to deliver maximum procurement value
- Lead sourcing processes for Plastic Closures, PE, PP, Labels substrates and Plastic Labels
- Provide leadership, coaching and development, as appropriate, in order to strengthen System expertise in Plastic Closures and Labels substrate and Labels procurement.
- Build sustainable global supplier relationships that generate value for both the Coca-Cola system and the supplier over time.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management of strategically important global and regional suppliers in order to support and enhance the supply strategies of the KO system.
- Lead negotiations of global Master Agreements whenever applicable that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions (e.g., first access to innovation, most favored nations pricing) for the KO system.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure. And, protect information provided in confidence from outside sources (bottlers and other business partners) and ensure this information is not disseminated to those not directly involved.
- Influence suppliers’ manufacturing processes, technology decisions and policies in ways that are mutually beneficial and sustainable for both organizations by leveraging the volume of the Coca-Cola system.
- Formulate plans, tactics and strategies for each commodity and product group to achieve competitive cost spread. Expand the use of Price Risk Management tools to provide pricing stability to CEPG member bottles
- Develop sourcing strategies that deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
- Supplier management
- Customer management
- English proficiency
Qualification & Experience:
- Procurement/supply management experience
- 7-10 years related work experience
- University or college degree
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com