Website Coca Cola
We’ve built a solid foundation to be a consumer-centric total beverage company. The Account Coordinator is the main point of contact for our customer installations and works closely with our national service teams to provide first-level support for our Foodservice customers for planned equipment service needs, miscellaneous sales, and operations activities. Planned services include new equipment installations, replacements, flavor changes, and removals. We’re looking for candidates that have experience in beverage installations and have a passion for servicing the customer.
- Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Expedite priority orders (e.g., distributor product, parts, equipment) using departmental processes and information to maximize customer satisfaction and equipment up-time.
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Schedule installations, exchanges, parts buy-backs or removals of equipment or other assets using Coca-Cola information systems, supplier networks and agent contacts to meet customer expectations.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
- Receive, record, and respond to customer or consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
- Create and maintain partnerships with customers, clients or third-party service providers (e.g., service/installation agents, distributors) by establishing common goals, objectives and performance target requirements in order to improve mechanical service and installations for customers.
- Contact customers to confirm service or orders, such as service follow up, equipment service confirmation, parts delivery confirmation, service scheduling.
- Source and facilitate delivery of assets (e.g., beverage equipment, parts, point of sale material, return of assets) for customers to complete projects or installations using Coca-Cola information systems and supplier contacts.
- Knowledge of equipment installation requirements (e.g., electrical power, water, drain, airflow, space requirements).
- Knowledge and application of dispensing equipment installation principles.
- Knowledge of Fountain Manufacturing’s capabilities, technology, distribution, and business processes. Knowledge of fountain service policies and procedures.
- Superior Communication skills with exceptional relationship building skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Individual/team leadership
- Knowledge of Account Management and their customers as well as account stewardship techniques:
Knowledge and use of technical software applications appropriate to the specific work activities (i.e. AS400, SAP, SAP IC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, SharePoint) as they relate to operations and logistics.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years in customer facing role in a call center or sales/sales support role
- High school diploma; GED equivalent or Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with distributor/distribution policies and procedures. Ability to understand costs/benefits of distributors and common carriers, third party capabilities, distribution structures to support customer order processes, and product availability.
- Experience with customer requirements and business plans to ensure continuity of supply. Ability to develop partnerships with customers.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com