Website Coca Cola
The summer intern will join the Coca-Cola Global Procurement and Manufacturing group to support quality and manufacturing activities for Freestyle beverage dispensers. We need a talented engineer capable of working across boundaries to understand cross functional relationships of quality, engineering, and supply chain in manufacturing.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of nonconforming material and ensures that effective root cause analysis is conducted; tracks implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
- Work with contract manufacturing to establish and maintain controlled manufacturing processes utilizing PFMEA and control plan.
- Work closely with manufacturing team to understand data structures and requirements.
- Update quality standards of manufacturing procedures and documentation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in manufacturing to align on solutions that meet the business need for actionable insights.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying manufacturing program reviews and quality performance reviews/dashboards.
- Implement statistical based problem-solving methods using Six Sigma practices, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
- Drive analytical thought process and make significant contribution to analytical processes, developments, and transformation.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts, through facilitating, leading, and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Strong writing, communication, and content capabilities.
- Project Management – Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in business process leadership; driving process improvement.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org