Website Coca Cola
The position will manage multiple food service chain customers in various channels: QSR, FSR (Full service Restaurant), and Fast Casual, A critical component of this role is selling all package forms to the portfolio or customers. This position will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business. Negotiation skills required.
- Experience negotiating contracts and programs with customers
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer’s organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations) to develop programs to grow categories and beverage attachment within customer base.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers’ entire business.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular restaurant audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of successful sales account management
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com