Website Coca Cola
We are agile, believe in continuous improvement, and always seek to enhance employee experience in everything we do. As a Global Equity Analyst, you will contribute to a team that delivers flawless administration of the Company’s Long-term Incentive program by:
- Researching, tracking, and responding to equity-related queries received from participants, process partners or other stakeholders.
- Processing the payout of Performance Share Unit and Restricted Stock Unit awards.
- Performing quarterly access audits of all systems owned/managed by Global Equity.
- Managing the local equity refund process by collaborating with global payrolls and reconciling equity financial data to ensure timely and accurate refund to the impacted participant.
- Reviewing equity award transaction activity to ensure accurate and timely release, settlement, and reporting or working with cross-functional teams to perform post-settlement corrections for equity transactions that have settled incorrectly.
- Ensuring operational compliance of equity-related compensation plans by performing daily, weekly, and monthly pro-active audits of equity data or by analyzing financial data while applying knowledge of Company policies and Plan rules to ensure adherence of equity transactions to global tax and reporting standards.
- Producing ad-hoc data analytics or reporting in support of ongoing equity operations.
- Supporting the equity grant process (creating/auditing grant files, providing reports to stakeholders, tracking grant acceptance, drafting communications, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly
- Ability to research and convert findings into specific actionable recommendations
- Understanding of HRIS systems (Workday in particular), processes and interrelationships of data transfers
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in equity administration, tax, accounting, or similar discipline preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Designation as a Certified Equity Professional or a Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
- Experience working with a variety of stock plan products including stock options, Performance Share Units, Restricted Stock Units, and stock purchase plans is preferred
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pine Bluff, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com