Website Coca Cola
The Contract Manufacturing Group Director role was recently created to manage the newly formed contract manufacturing partnership with Niagara.
- Lead a team of Contract Manufacturing SME’s to ensure successful execution of business plans and assigned initiatives to meet all quality, service, regulatory compliance, and financial objectives.
- Collaborate with the Innovation and Commercialization team to support product commercialization initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Niagara and various function teams within NAOU organization (transportation, finance, customer service, planning, engineering, commercialization, etc.) to ensure that all business objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and KO Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Ensure that effective routines are in place in support of cross-functional efforts to meet/exceed KPI targets.
- Working knowledge of the Coca-Cola system is a plus.
- APICS certification is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of supply chain operations experience, preferably in the consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a technical discipline required.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryan, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com