Website Coca Cola
Position reports to the Region Supply Chain Director and is responsible for all aspects of the regional appointed Contract Manufacturers / The Coca Cola Company relationship. This role is a key role in negotiating and implementing contracts between the Company and outside Contract Manufacturers. Responsible for all supply chain aspects in resolving Contract Manufacturer operational issues relating to conversion, quality, transportation, and warehouse. In addition, this role support innovation initiatives planning process, on-site implementation, and execute on time new product launches. In addition, lead monthly business performance reviews to drive process improvement.
- Develop and analyze performance data (consumer complaint, order fulfillment, budget variances, production attainment, etc.) to identify business plan variances using established systems and problem-solving methods.
- Budget Management, reporting and audit support
- Monitor supply chain metrics and drive overall operational process improvement. This includes line attainment tracking and corrective action plans when needed
- Lead monthly management routines and quarterly Business review and contract management and renewal with Procurement
- Materials/Pallets supply continuity collaborating with Supplier
- New product launches, commissioning, and operational testing/trials coordination and schedule adherence
- Collaborate with Company stakeholders to perform Annual Letter Settlement investigations and facilitate alignment with Contract Manufacturer
- Downtime reporting and collaboration with Contract Manufacturer / The Coca Cola Company Supply Planning to define service impact and resolutions
- Knowledge of key elements such as raw material costs, economic principles, processing costs and market conditions.
- Ability Incorporate strengths, weaknesses, external opportunities and threats into business plan strategies and execution tasks.
- Understanding / Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Lean Manufacturing principles
- Ability to develop contingency plans that meet performance requirements
- Knowledge of multiple levels of the supply chain used to analyze contingency points, labor staffing and feedback on Contract
- Manufacturer capacities and capabilities.
- Ability to align the Contract Manufacturer capabilities with the Company strategy and comprehend supply/demand market conditions.
- Understanding / Familiarity with manufacturing processing equipment and technology (pasteurization, blending mixing, fillers, labelers, palletizers, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in negotiating operating terms in agreements and pricing
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hattiesburg, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com