Website Coca Cola
We’ve been branding and evolving continuously since 1886 and there’s no better place to create inspiring brand strategies. The Brand Manager position is a combination of creative, innovative and inspiration to refresh the world. This is a highly collaborative role that requires the brand manager to work effectively with many different stakeholders, including other brand team members, agencies, customer teams, innovation, R&D and commercial leadership as well as other cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate is strategic, driven, and collaborative in nature.
- Provide on-going business analysis to identify and prioritize brand-building opportunities by utilizing data-driven insights (e.g., Nielsen, internal cross-functional reports, consumer research reports, competitive analysis, etc.).
- Assess consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by leveraging consumer research and in market performance to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distributions, etc.).
- Lead alignment on the brand initiatives with key functions (Technical, Finance, PAC, Franchise) and bottler marketing, sales and technical teams.
- Build a clearly defined positioning for new offerings, new categories entrants / brands.
- Develop marketing plans which support strategic initiatives to deliver annual business plan.
- Recommend brand budgets and investment allocation.
- Assist in developing portfolio strategies across brands/categories.
- Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, etc.) and direct their work activities to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs and objectives.
- Project development in conjunction with functions, such as Operating Unit management, Market Managers and bottling system partners.
- Develop annual brand business reviews, as well as growth platforms and brand roles.
- Write short and/or long-term business/brand plans, identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. to deliver brand growth targets.
- Ability to manage and inspire agency performance.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g. brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives and strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
- Knowledge of procedures and media used to drive increased volume and brand equity.
- Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact.
- Knowledge of the creative brief development process.
- Ability to utilize syndicated, custom, and secondary research to identify opportunities to develop brand plans and marketing tactics.
- Making consumers and their needs the primary focus of the business; developing, evaluating and selecting consumer-based actions that maximize long-term profitability and volume.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI, Bases and other quantitative research tools and a passion for understanding consumer behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in brand management is ideal
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com