Website Coca Cola
The bullseye of the role is to ensure we are partnering closely with the business to identify best ‘fit for purpose’ partners and assets to support the business strategy and managing a team of talents to ensure excellent negotiations, contract management and ability to drive incremental value and extended ROI from all partnerships
- Manage negotiations for a large and varied portfolio of multi-million dollar sports, entertainment and other marketing relationships and projects.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Legal, Finance and other key partners to consolidate work streams and drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Explain to clients the obligations owed and benefits due the Company under its contractual relationships such that clients understand and appreciate the implications that such relationships may have on the Company’s strategic decisions and conduct.
- Track usage terms and expiration dates of all assets with related third-party permissions/rights.
- Synthesize business terms and incorporate legal protections into a binding agreement. Understand and evaluate terms and contract language proposed by counterparties to determine items that are and are not negotiable.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Ability to understand long-term implications of business decisions and balance immediate needs against those precedent-setting implications.
- Ability to build trusted relationships quickly.
- Ability to convince others within and outside of the organization to agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches impacting sub functional/business strategy.
- Knowledge of business partners (such as customer, bottler, service agent, supplier) in their context: industry trends and competitive pressures, strategies and plans, organizational structure, decision-making process, contacts, technology infrastructure and systems.
- Strong knowledge of professional sports sponsorship across teams, strong knowledge of Affiliate, Promotion, Licencing & content deals ( Netflix, Hulu, Disney, Google etc.), ideally strong knowledge of emerging partnership programs with music, e-sports / gaming.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of total business experience.
- 3+ years of Business Affairs, Legal, or other relevant transaction management experience (such as with other major consumer-products company or professional firm providing services to such company).
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com