Website Coca Cola
This role will report to the Global Category President working closely with their networked teams. Whilst this role will not have formal direct reports, it requires to work with a large network of colleagues across TCCC and work closely with OU and Global leaders to infuse those practices as enterprise-wise capabilities. This experience is a fantastic learning opportunity for a marketing leader to master new ways of working and learn from orchestrating the Global category network.
- Will write white papers that will be shared with the senior leadership team of the Coca-Cola company.
- Work closely with the Global Category Teams, Human Insights, Platform Services, finance, competitive intelligence and OUs to lead and co-ordinate the reporting requirements.
- One of the key roles of the Global Category Teams is to develop the global strategy for the categories and to report on the in year delivery of those strategies. This role would own the delivery of the annual planning (LRP & ABP) and reporting management.
- Guardian of performance: review across the categories to achieve targets, highlight & address any potential deviation and lead communication
- Category wide initiatives: act as an ‘in house’ consultancy partner structuring, leading participating ad-hoc cross functional analysis or projects to supports categories as per LRP across the network
- Will project manage the delivery of the white papers ensuring high levels of collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ability to work in Agile project-based teams
- Learning appetite and empathy
- Project Management
- Ability to work in flat teams
- Strategy development
- Excellent Communication – verbal and written
- Financial acumen
- Consumer Insight & analysis
- Highly collaborative
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Strategy & Insights
- Experience in reporting and writing of white papers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and get work done through others/network
- Experience in marketing and innovation projects
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com