Website Coca Cola
The role ensures performance of best ‘fit for purpose’ partners to support our marketing needs and global vision of simplifying and scaling, delivering exceptional value and ensure the ongoing management, optimisation and success of the partnerships. The manager is part of a team of experts identifying and managing the research, knowledge & insights partners and the social, digital data and commerce partners and roster of agencies managing project delivery with network to network partners, strategic rosters and opens source models.
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Leads and manages improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Remit is global ensuring support for brands and OU’s
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action.
- Solve complex problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
- Able to work well across multi-functions and as part of a global team to deliver results
- Will be required to partner with other capability specialists
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and activities
- Communicates with & influences contacts typically within agency partners, procurement and marketing on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- Work closely with agency partners and business partners
- Manage projects or processes and operational activities and as an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in complex situations
- Able to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices
- Able to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation and manage contract performance
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Excellent insight into how the research and digital commerce industry works and key players.
- Run cost models, analysis, reports and all supplier performance management.
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery translating business requirements into implementation plans.
- Knowledge of the category, procurement, industry and business best practices to ensure effective procurement solutions.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies to ensure that formal supplier agreements activate the elements of the sourcing strategy and support performance standards.
- Excellent commercial, relationship building, negotiation, and procurement knowledge:
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 9+ years of work experience in a commercial marketing or procurement or relevant related field;. Knowledge of technical aspects of marketing is highly preferred.
- The candidate will have strong experience across research, social or digital commerce at a category procurement level or significant responsibility for data commercial activities at an agency or research environment.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org