Website Coca Cola
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don’t settle for mediocre. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink range, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
- Work with Master Data Management SMEs to obtain strong conformed dimensions that can meet the needs of multiple data warehouses and marts from a single design
- Acts as the central reference point and librarian of Costa’s repository of Data Platform design documents, working with partners to review, improve and admit their items.
- Identify and work upon areas of low data quality instituting KPIs and dashboards as required
- Ensure the smooth consumption and passage of data to reporting layers in SQL, PowerBI and other tools
- Promote the platform as a corporate information asset. Explain all aspects including
- In partnership with other architects, work to develop and communicate standards.
- Participate in agile and waterfall developments, ensuring delivery is to the agreed designs or submitted to change management.
- Work with global partners to onboard their data sets to the Data Lake and create mappings that form a bridge between the local perspectives and global insight.
- Assist business and IT projects in leveraging the facility by engaging with their requirements, directing them to relevant documentation and translating into technical designs
- Engage strongly in curation of the Data Lake content ensuring that interface diagrams, lineage maps and data definitions are executed in terms that Business Data Analysts and technical teams alike can readily access and leverage.
- Resolve miss-maps and misunderstandings to achieve the desired outcome
- Engage with internal and external partners to drive technical design of the Costa Data Platform in a cohesive direction.
- Author KDDs (Key Decision Documents) and HLDs (High Level Designs) that explain and designs to peer review boards for decision and approval.
- Proactively collaborating in (and sometimes driving) technical workshops with technical and business teams to derive value added solutions – and to summarize and capture decisions
- Team-player with collaborative experience of working with internal, outsourced and partner/SI development teams
- Good documentation skills which capture the requirements, solution options and justification of recommended solution
- Ability to work in a technical domain but convert this to a business relatable overview and outcome that can be stated in plain English
- Capability to drive the design of Data Platform Architectures across Business, Data, Application and Technology domains
- Ability to capture/summarize complex options in high level diagrams
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working directly or indirectly in a retail or supply-chain industry would be helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Strong experience in relevant technical and/or architecture roles across several platforms/languages/verticals
- Proven experience of Azure cloud infrastructures
- Demonstrable experience right through the project lifecycle, from functional requirements capture, though design, build and delivery, ideally including Agile
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org