Website Coca Cola
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Working here is more than working for the global beverage leader, it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that can positively impact the world. We’re accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
- Be the role model in implementing the new way of working.
- Partner with various OU stakeholders to establish complementing processes, potentially involving our bottling partners to assess impact that our TCCC network might bring to the system.
- Track key performance indicators (OKR’s) related to accountability and performance of initiatives by maintaining the tools and tracking of the key performance indicators up front.
- Manage inclusive processes of regular retrospectives, co-creation sessions to identify and solve pain points across GB&I.
- Manage various activities in terms of monitoring and improving Network Effectiveness across GB&I.
- Support synergies of scale, productivity and operational excellence by challenging and building on existing frameworks/platforms and by importing and exporting great ideas.
- Act as a change agent, able to transform Marketing by bridging the future and the present, flexibility and discipline, processes and iteration, global and regional, central and local.
- Build relationships with the other Marketing teams across central and local level and build connections and ways of working with the newly formed OU Category, Integrated Brand Experiences and Commercial teams.
- Recommend adjustments and improvements to ensure network effectiveness at country level.
- Influence, align and negotiate with key stakeholders, to adopt, support and implement the elements outlined in the scope of the role.
- Prepare communications and reports to support the PMO Countries Operations agenda.
- Bias for action and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in agile cross-functional teams and effectively collaborate with key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Business / commercial/ financial acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with local markets and the bottler is considered an asset
- Significant experience in Marketing/Project Management
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org