Website Coca Cola
The Aircraft Program Manager I (APM) provide technical support of the Company aircraft and partners with the APM II to optimize the aircraft dispatch reliability and operational availability. The APM I role is to enhance the overall management of the aircraft maintenance and support program and serve as part of the growth and development plan.
- Providing oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert on the assigned aircraft type.
- Serve as the Maintenance POC on the after-hours call team.
- Review and ensure all required entries into the aircraft records and related documentation are accurate and managed in accordance with Company and FAA requirements.
- Build and maintain strong vendor and industry business relationships.
- Ensure timely scheduling and method of maintenance to minimize impact on the flight schedule.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections that conform to the standards established by the Company, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Develop maintenance work scopes, obtain proposals, and review invoices for accuracy.
- Provide recommendations for aircraft improvements, modifications, upgrades, etc.
- Prepare annual aircraft maintenance budget to include OPEX and CAPEX recommendations.
- Proficient with the use of technology and computer skills to include business applications and Computerized Maintenance Programs.
- Ability to effectively handle complex technical challenges.
- Strong business acumen, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong avionics and systems expertise.
- Effective leadership skills and abilities.
- Advance technical training on aircraft operated by the Company.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Fully engaged with industry and aircraft technical advancements.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of business aviation maintenance and avionics experience
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
- Inspection Authorization preferred.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org