Website Coca Cola
It’s an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want or building our eCommerce capabilities. Our Warehouse Operators are at the forefront of our business, working directly with our products in the manufacturing facilities.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to handle, record and dispatch goods in a store or warehouse, which includes receiving incoming goods, checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Familiarizes themselves with Company and Plant policies concerning traffic procedures, security, reports, and with applicable Federal and industry regulations concerning freight shipments.
- Operates forklift to move freight into and out of the warehouse.
- Loads and unloads freight and assists in the control of storage areas for packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product and may schedule freight movements in cooperation with immediate team leaders and/or production team leaders.
- Performs other duties related to Good Manufacturing Practices, shipping, receiving, minor maintenance, or other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Assists in inventory control procedures (e.g. cycle counting) for all packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product.
- Picks orders, packs, and dispatches outgoing goods according to written or verbal orders and enters data into a database or other computerized system to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records. Properly prepares shipments, loads vehicles, and prepares necessary documentation for all shipments.
- Ensures that correct security procedures are observed in handling of packaging materials, ingredients, finished product, shipments, paperwork and general freight movement into and out of the warehouse.
- Assists with shipping personnel and Plant Quality Assurance to handle, sample and make proper disposition of all excess/rejected ingredients.
- Ideal candidate must be able to move materials weighing up to 50 lbs. 10 feet or more
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within 60 working days of start date
- Must possess a valid forklift operator license or be certified before driving a lift truck
- The ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language is needed
- Must have the ability to work 8-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- 1 year of experience in a similar role is required
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com