Project Manager Jobs in CoBank Greenwood Village, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CoBank in Greenwood Village, CO 2022
About the job
A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. When you choose a career with CoBank, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. In order to be the best, we hire the best!
Remarkable Benefits offered by CoBank
- Careers with a purpose- stand for something!
- Competitive Compensation & Incentive
- Hybrid work model – flexible arrangements for most positions
- Benefits Packages, including: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- CoBank University robust curriculum –associate training and development, including higher education tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding 401k – up to 6% matching and additional 3% non-elective contribution
- Time-Off Packages – Vacation 15+ days, 10 Paid Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Community Impact – United Way Angel Day, Volunteer Day and Associate Directed Contribution
- Associate Resource Groups – creating a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Recognize a fellow associate with “GEM” awards, including a monetary value
- On-site Fitness Center and Cafe
- ECO transportation pass provided to every Denver associate
Manages all aspects of Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) assigned medium to large-sized projects of moderate complexity. Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from assignment through completion. Responsible for the planning, tracking, budget, variances, change control and deliverables, as defined for each project, with adherence to and utilization of standard project methodology. Interacts with CoBank executives and with a range of internal and external stakeholders; the role is expected to manage multiple actions in support of the project simultaneously.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in planning, tracking, budget, variances, change control and deliverables, as defined for each project. Manages all phases of delivery, as defined by CoBank’s project management methodology.
- Collaborates with information technology and the business in identifying and developing short-term and long-term solutions to improve the business, including the development of project options in support of proposed changes.
- Engages the proper resources to facilitate the project change and to ensure all stakeholders are informed of the options developed by the project team.
- Facilitates the evaluation of alternative solutions, based on defined business requirements and technical architecture standards and guidelines. May assist with business requirements and cost/benefit documentation.
- Develops and manages detailed project schedules, assigns tasks, oversees project progress and prepares regular reports and presentations regarding project progress and risks.
- Tracks the completion of project milestones as well as scope, issues, risks and cost for each assigned project.
- Participates in establishing and refining internal project management practices, processes, and procedures. Adheres to established project management standards and other established project management methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a management, business or a related field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing business process improvement and systems integration initiatives on-time and on-budget, using proven project management practices and structured methodologies; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry preferred.
- Experience in managing technology and business projects and to support ing the implementation of tightly integrated information technology and business solutions.
- Proven experience facilitating and positively motivating teams, defining roles and responsibilities, and instilling accountability for on-time, within budget project delivery.
- Knowledge of and experience using Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools.
- Cross-functional understanding of the teams, skills, and organizations involved in the planning, forecasting, and implementation of a project life-cycle.
- Ability to lead system design projects that include significant process implications.
- Ability to identify risk areas and proactively determining appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Knowledge of common corporate business functions (financials, business analysis, change management, customer relationship management, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to present findings and communicate succinctly to all technical and non-technical audiences, and develop and deliver executive level presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of associates, management, and internal customers across the bank.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver commitments while juggling multiple projects and priorities. Ability to work effectively under deadline pressures, and adjust quickly and effectively to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Excellent active listening skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) as well as Microsoft Project
Estimated Base Salary Range: $85,000 – $100,000
Target short-term incentive opportunity: 13%
CoBank stands strong as a $135 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CoBank requires all newly hired associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and new hires will be asked to register their proof of vaccination. Any offer of employment will be conditioned upon an applicant supplying proof of vaccination against COVID-19; provided, however that CoBank may provide a reasonable accommodation for an applicant’s known disability or sincerely held religious belief.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Application Deadline: N/A