Website CM Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CM Group in United States 2022
About the job
In This Role You Will
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, and revenue growth
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to clients to fully understand their needs and help find ways to solve or simplify their pain points
- You need to make sure our clients get as much as they can out of the system. You should be helping them to achieve their goals. You’ll give them best practice advice, ideas, training, suggestions on how to use the system, introduce them to new features they may not be using. This activity will help in increasing adoption and retention.
- You’ll build excellent relationships with your clients, understand their strategic goals, and develop plans to achieve those goals.
- You’ll be working closely with other internal teams such as Support, Development, and Implementation teams to deal with critical customer issues.
- You’ll be monitoring the client’s health and anticipating and pre-empting problems and opportunities.
- You’ll also be identifying incremental revenue opportunities
- You’ll be measured on renewals, churn and product adoption.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: customer success management, account management, consulting, or project management
- Previous experience working in a SaaS environment particularly in MarTech. Experience working in email is a huge bonus.
- Understanding and experience with digital marketing
- Proven experience working with large clients
- Self-starter with a curiosity to learn.
- Someone who doesn’t see a problem, they see an opportunity.
- Someone who has exceptional integrity.
- Someone who loves working with others and loves collaboration.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills. You should be comfortable working with c-level stakeholders.
- You’ll be passionate about working in a high-touch customer-facing role and have an interest in complex technology.
- You have to be able to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong business acumen, judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k company matching
- Open Time Away
- Paid parental leave
Company: CM Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A