This Jobsfunter Listing is about ClixScale in Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
ClixScale, an online media company, is looking for a highly motivated and creative Campaign Manager to promote our unique in-house products like VOD, PC security, Sweeps, and others.
You will be the first in a team, responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing paid direct response and content marketing media campaigns, across multiple digital platforms.
● Build ClixScale’s Media strategy from the ground up
● Develop a strategy to launch the company’s activity on native ad channels.
● Create and execute paid media campaigns.
● Constantly A/B tests different buying methodologies in order to craft the most profitable process possible.
● Work closely with the advertisers, publishers, and bi teams to maximize ROI
● Open and manage new native media platforms.
● Improve user funnels and maximize spending with new marketing tools.
● Manage relationships with an account manager on the platforms and companies you work with
● Work closely with the editorial and creatives teams to maximize content CTR
● 2+ years in Media Buying roles in one or more of the following sectors: content marketing, publishing, online advertising/e-commerce, ad tech, or similar sectors.
● Proven experience managing campaigns at a large scale on native ad channels – crucial for the position.
● Experience managing campaigns in Facebook/Google Ads.
● Ability to project (and hit) results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
● Superb analytical and organizational skills.
● Excellent time management skills – ability to juggle a large workload, while working at a consistently high standard of quality.
● Proficiency with web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A