Technical Account Manager Europe – SolarAnywhere Jobs in Clean Power Research EMEA
Website Clean Power Research
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Clean Power Research in EMEA 2022
About the job
Who Are We?
Looking for a job that makes a real difference in our world today, and one that you’ll be proud of when you look back in 20, 30 or 40 years? This is it. Clean Power Research is advancing the energy transition through software that improves decision-making for renewable energy project developers, investors, and electric utilities.
We’re a growing company that already counts many of the largest energy companies, investment banks, and engineering consultancies in the world as our customers.
At Clean Power Research, every employee has a seat at the table and an essential role. While our roots are in Silicon Valley and Seattle, we’re expanding our global impact. This position will help launch our presence across Europe, with additional project opportunities in Latin America, India, and North America.
Why Work Here?
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment coupled with the customer base of an established company with 24 years of success in the energy markets
- Advance from building solutions to being part of the solution
- Use your creativity to solve hard problems and make tough decisions
- Join a growing team of software, energy R&D, and technical sales veterans from companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle, along with roots at Stanford University
- Join a growing company that expects you to grow with us, and invests in your growth.
Clean Power Research offers competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits to full-time employees. The specific offering will vary based on local laws and regulations.
What You’ll Be Doing as a Technical Account Manager – Europe
Clean Power Research seeks a highly entrepreneurial and deeply technical professional to help rapidly grow our business and community across Europe and other key international markets. Initially supporting our SolarAnywhere® product, the Technical Account Manager will be a critical point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle.
This is a position of great opportunity for long-term growth and leadership as Clean Power Research continues to expand internationally, and evolve its services in an increasingly complex, competitive, and global marketplace. If you’re a brilliant and entrepreneurial professional, we’d like to hear from you.
Travel Requirement: 25-50%. This is a full-time position for an individual based in Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate long-term relationships with prospects and customers
- Understand complex customer problems in solar financing, siting, operations and maintenance
- Clearly communicate SolarAnywhere product features, benefits, and differentiators
- Demo SolarAnywhere effectively in person and over the web
- Close software license deals and achieve target revenue
- Provide first-line product support as needed
- Maintain account, contact, and opportunity records in company CRM platform
- Become a subject matter expert on solar irradiance historical and forecasting data, PV simulation modeling and product configuration options.
Who You Are
- At least two years in a highly technical or technical sales role selling complex products
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, sales-oriented personality
- Experience in energy engineering, whether through university or work
- Passion for solar and the clean energy transition
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in a math, physics, or an engineering discipline is required.
How to Apply
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and the renewable energy space along with your resume. Due to the large number of applicants for our positions, we regret that we can only respond to candidates who meet our requirements.
The company’s employment decisions are based on merit, performance and business needs.
Clean Power Research abides by the non-discrimination and equal opportunities laws in the countries in which it operates. This means that, among other things, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Company: Clean Power Research
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: EMEA
Application Deadline: N/A