Patient Care Tech Positions in CJW Medical Center Richmond, VA
Website CJW Medical Center
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CJW Medical Center in Richmond, VA 2022
About the job
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital?
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here!
At Johnston-Willis we’ve been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Paid Family Leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition assistance
- Family and medical flex spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Student Loan Repayment
- Much, much more!
Seeking an enthusiastic Patient Care Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals! Our Patient Care Technicians (PCT) work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN), and assist the nursing staff in providing patient care. You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living. If this sounds like you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan by performing direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of the licensed nurse.
- Obtain and record initial and ongoing patient information throughout the cycle of care.
- Document observations, interactions, patient responses to performed activities, and any physical or behavioral changes at time of occurrence.
- You will assist with patient mobility by regularly turning, positioning, and ambulating as well as transferring patients to and from other units/departments.
- Clerical duties include assembling and maintaining charts, filing, answering and transferring phones, and relaying messages.
- CNA course preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider required.
- Full-time, 72 hours every two weeks
- Night shift, weekend and holiday requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Company: CJW Medical Center
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level · Requires working Overnights, Weekends and 1+ more
Job Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: N/A