This Jobsfunter Listing is about Citrix in Nevada, United States
About the job
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We’re Looking For
Do you want to work for a company powering the digital transformation? We work to make your apps and data secure and easy to access. Anywhere. At any time. And on any device or network. How about a company that focuses on its people? Everything we do supports our belief that work should be fun. Working hard while enjoying life is essential to our success. We were just named one of the happiest companies.
Citrix’s Digital Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Citrix Cloud software solutions to both current and prospective customers in an assigned territory. This is a hunter role prospecting and hunting for new opportunities to meet or exceed sales quotas. Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, developing and managing multi product customer solutions to advance sales opportunities.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Apply a complete and thorough understanding of Citrix products and roadmap, advanced sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via acquisition of new customers.
- Independently carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Establish relationships and close business with new to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling and indirect methods such as networking/social selling.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior IT buyers, C-level and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions and report on sales activity using CRM (salesforce.com preferred).
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrated knowledge of account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close.
- Proficient in prospecting new accounts/opportunities and negotiating complex sales.
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook, and Advanced knowledge in MS Office Suite, salesforce.com and prospecting tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, D&B/Hoovers, Discover.org).
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales experience in Inside Sales or similar environment
- Experience in selling solutions to financial, healthcare and/or legal verticals
- Experience identifying and working with C-level contacts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Technology/cloud solution sales a plus
- Experience working with external channel partners
- Experience selling within SMB organizations (<750 employees)
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
President Biden released an Executive Order stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order, if it is enforced. In such case, to be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nevada, United States
Application Deadline: N/A