This Jobsfunter Listing is about Citi in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Job Id: 22458824
Why Citi & why Global Markets Conduct Risk? Join a growing, global, innovative team, in a global bank that believes in its talent
Citi’s distinct global network of people, data and relationships creates a mindset that allows us to spot opportunities, manage risks and connect dots for our clients in ways that others cannot.
Our team is a key part of Global Markets, which delivers world-class solutions to meet the needs of our clients in 160 countries/territories.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Whenever possible, we strive to help our talent grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions.
Why Global Markets Conduct Strategy? Define strategy in an innovative & collaborative global team
In Conduct Strategy, we collaborate with stakeholders to design and deliver efficient, effective and agile solutions to dynamic problems.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global team, to define and deliver market leading standards to effectively mitigate Conduct Risks.
We offer meaningful careers for individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines. Our roles provide challenge and progression.
What development does this role offer?
This role gives significant opportunity for development such as:
- Exposure to a wide range of stakeholders
- Influence senior decision-making
- Identify opportunities for enhancement, and design and implement innovative solutions
- Own projects end-to-end
- Expand your knowledge and awareness with opportunities to lead on broader projects
Your Skills / Experience / Qualifications
Our team is collaborative, self-starting, and analytical, with a keen desire to learn and develop.
In this role, you’ll bring:
- One or more of the following technical skills: Python, R, Object Oriented Programing, statistics, machine learning.
- Expertise in managing large and complex data sets
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and collaborate to achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and plan, and escalate as required
- Familiarity with risk and control frameworks
- Quantitative/data driven approaches
What Do We Offer?
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for an annual discretionary bonus, Citi offers an various benefits. Examples include:
- An array of learning and development opportunities
- Wellbeing programs such as access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counseling and more
- Financial planning support
- Generous paid time off packages
- Paid parental leave
- Community volunteering
Our range of diversity networks demonstrates Citi’s commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Job Family Group:
Business Risk & Controls
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A