The Marketing Compliance Business Control Officer is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within the management of complex and critical disciplinary areas across the US Consumer Bank, which includes US Branded Cards, Retail, Mortgage. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of the US Branded Cards business as well as a strong foundation in Citi’s risk infrastructure – to ensure processes achieve the objectives of the function. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise.
- Review quarterly/monthly risk assessment performed by internal control partners to ensure accuracy and that results are actioned upon
- Assess effectiveness of current controls and risk tiers and propose alternatives in order to more efficiently manage risk
- Process map and identify opportunities to enhance controls – or introduce new ones – while remaining compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible of quarter/month end control results reviews with MIM.
- Provides guidance to MIM business partners to develop process improvements and value for end users via control team
- Partner closely across a multitude of stakeholders (Compliance, Marketing, Legal, Internal controls) to ensure process improvements are instituted and adopted by the business.
- Collaborate on changes and to internal and regulatory policies as well oversight for Compliance monitoring and testing.
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and implementation of enterprise wide standards and strategies to strengthen and enhance the control/audit function across Marketing Information Management (MIM).
- Responsible for interaction and thought leadership in working with both Internal Audit and potentially External regulators
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Team Player with a bias toward action
- Knowledge of MIM a plus
- Exemplary thought leadership skills; able to build and lead strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally exercising leadership through influence, persuasion and negotiation
- History of interactions with both Internal and External Regulators
- Process mapping skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with data/systems integration a plus
- 3-5 years of prior experience in regulatory compliance related work – Internal Audit, Risk management, Internal Procedures and Controls required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com