The Associate Banker SAFE Act LO is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into Citi Private Bank clients.
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Assist the Banker with prospecting – conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Client/prospect meetings – Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org