The Data Quality Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Designs/analyzes complex reports to satisfy management requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and seniors to elicit full, complete requirements for any upcoming releases, system bugs, or required change request / system enhancements
- Applies/demonstrates advanced understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for aligned business
Analyze existing system requirements
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Contribute to formulation of strategies/processes for Product Road map, Development and Governance and contribute to defining standards and new automation initiatives
- Leads reengineering efforts in business’s methodology, strategy, and organizational goals.
- Manages resource allocation and leads the work within a team/project to develop solutions for business reporting issues.
- Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact.
- Uses broad discretion in developing solutions for broad based business reporting issues.
- Develop creative technical solutions to meet business needs and manage complex, high volume applications in partnership with business partners and stakeholders
- Software Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience required
- Masters degree preferred
- 4 -10 years Experience with defining and implementing data quality programs;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org