The Business Senior Analyst is responsible for liaising between business stakeholders and technologists to coordinate and exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. Scope includes Technical book of work, compliance, and supplier management. May also include coordination of non-technical activities and special projects as assigned.
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including input from all stakeholders including compliance and technology
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with technical teams, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven interpersonal and diplomatic skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, compliance, or business analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org