This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cision in Beltsville, MD 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision, the global leader in the professional communication software (SaaS) space, is redefining the way organizations think about paid, earned, owned, and shared (social) media.
At Cision, our values matter. If you like to have fun & celebrate, are enthusiastic about teamwork & customers, embrace diversity, equity, & inclusion, and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment, then we want to meet you!
By raising the standard of excellence on ourselves, our processes, and our work, we help our customers raise the standard in the way they communicate, interact, and deliver their brand promise every day. Our customers love our solutions, and we think you’ll love helping our customers be successful!
At Cision, we believe in a customer-centric sales and renewals experience to ensure each customer can achieve their unique goals and objectives. Once you join our team as the Associate Account Executive, you will specialize in selling and renewing PR Newswire solutions, collaborating with existing customers and key internal stakeholders to ensure revenue retention/expansion and customer success. As a quota-carrying account manager, your keen relationship building skills will help you connect your customers with the right audiences to show real return on investment and build trust. Your customers will know they can depend on you, and you will have an extensive range of awesome solutions to sell to ensure you meet & exceed their expectations.
Essential Role Functions Include
- Following Cision’s renewals playbook and pipeline cadence to support healthy CRM hygiene, revenue retention/expansion, reporting, and sales forecasting.
- Leveraging Cision’s tech-stack integration tools to quickly and efficiently manage each internal & external touchpoint.
- Ensure strong knowledge of all Cision solutions, acting as the primary point of contact for PR Newswire distribution customers and leveraging internal subject matter experts as partners, as needed.
- Demonstrating strong objection-handling & negotiation skills.
- Meeting or exceeding quota and key performance indicators.
- Negotiating new contracts for customers to retain/expand revenue and provide more value to clients.
- Identifying & mitigate churn risk.
Our top performers are exceptional at
- Time management
- Being curious & inquisitive
- Helping each other out
- Idea sharing
- Following the playbook
- Applying the coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- A keen interest in business communications, public relations, and content
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e., Salesforce.com )
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work on-sight in the Cleveland, OH or Albuquerque, NM offices as needed.
- State-of-the-art offices & remote work flexibility
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA (Health & dependent care), Life & disability insurance, pet insurance, emergency childcare, and more!
- Excellent parental leave
- Excellent 401(k) matching
- Charitable donation matching
- Annual paid volunteer day
- Team outings & networking events
- Career development & continued training/education
- Regular performance reviews and mentor coaching
- Flexible PTO & casual work environment
- Professional education/college tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary downtown covered parking (Cleveland)
- Complimentary on-site gym access (Cleveland)
- Dedicated employee resource groups & strong DEI presence/culture
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire , a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision’s award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com .
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
Vacancy Type: $50,000/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Beltsville, MD
Application Deadline: N/A