This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cisco in Rancho Cordova, CA 2022
About the job
Who You Are
A Project Specialist responsible for the smooth and effective running of their projects and with a focus on great delivery. To do this, the project specialist should have great skills in effective project setup, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis, and quality assurance. With this in mind, an understanding of the principles of Project Management, appropriate methodologies and processes is vital.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver projects/programs on-time, within budget, and with high quality while achieving excellent customer satisfaction
- Perform overall program-level planning and lead program execution of interdependent projects
- Drive effective and accurate status reporting
- Track success metrics, managing program financials and profitability (if applicable)
- Ensure projects have established measures with clear criteria
- Identify opportunities for additional business cases and cross collaboration
- Identify risks and issues, develop risk mitigation strategies, and define an escalation process
- Identify critical stakeholders and required engagement model
- Manage communication with leadership/sponsors
- Establish and facilitate the interlock and operating model for project execution
- Align team members and stakeholders to the core vision and values for the program/project
- Monitor overall roadmap, identify and report potential obstacles such as scope creep, resource and personnel shortfalls, and problems with schedule, release delays, and budget overruns.
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience
- Experience in project management models including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
- 1-3 years of experience in digital development and project management are required
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a project management tool is a must, but experience with JIRA/Confluence specifically is a plus
Who You’ll Work With
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role in transforming Cisco by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization.
Our team, Digital Experience (DX) expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today’s connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience—throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DX is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Application Deadline: N/A