This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cisco in Raleigh, NC 2022
About the job
What You’ll Do
We are in search of a Digital/CRM innovator that demonstrates skills and experience supporting large-scale business transformation programs using SFDC. As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, business partners, and delivery teams to assemble, assess and analyze business requirements.
- Translate business requirements and processes to system solutions by creating and grooming user stories
- Explain solutions to partners on how it meets business needs and where it fits with the overall strategy.
- Participate in agile meetings, for sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- Conduct solution reviews and participate in UAT and BAT to ensure features and functions have been enabled.
- Document business scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management and training plan.
Who You’ll Work With
By joining the SMX (Sales and Marketing Experience) team, you will be working with an empowered and collaborative team who’s passionate about inspiring change in our digital world as part of the broader ecosystem of teams in this space.
Who You Are
You exhibit a design-thinking persona to create simple and useful solutions with a domain expertise in SFDC. You have good interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with business and technical resources while driving toward shared alignment on a solution. You have upbeat and energetic personality that works well in a fast-paced environment with expectations to delivery high-impact value to the company.
- Domain expertise in supporting SFDC transformation methodologies
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Consistent record of optimally supporting sophisticated, pivotal initiatives
- Process and systems background
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Consistent track record of working as a trusted advisor to the business leaders in defining digital transformation from vision, strategy to execution.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: N/A