Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
- Assisting in the preparation of reporting on applicable program components and metrics.
- Advising business units and infrastructure groups on transactional, process, and control inquires, including any new or changed products and services.
- Assisting in the coordination of audit and exam materials.
- Assisting in the development, maintenance, and monitoring of effective procedures and controls related to the Program.
- Collaborating with business units and infrastructure groups on the implementation of regulatory changes and by providing guidance/support on projects and process enhancements.
- Engaging business units and infrastructure groups across CIBC to ensure appropriate awareness and attention of Regulation W Affiliate Transaction risks, including collaborating in the development of training materials.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Regulation W to support and contribute to the Regulation W Inventory, Specialty Risk Assessment, and other activities necessary to maintain a satisfactory Program.
- JD preferred
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of Regulation W
- Strong research, analysis, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with the ability to identify compliance risks and issues for escalation to management, as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications
- Familiarity with credit underwriting, finance, or a related field preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in financial regulatory compliance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com