CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
- Participating and contributing on regulatory change management projects
- Integrate risk assessments with other compliance programs and/or incorporate other compliance programs into the RCM risk assessment (e.g. issues to impact control rating)
- Identification of risk gaps resulting from inadequate mitigating control design or coverage,
- Develop a process for ensuring material changes, impacting events, and/or initiatives are reflected in applicable programs
- Execution and maintenance of the individual risk assessments for CIBC Bank USA,
- Assisting in the development of any reporting that relate to risk assessment activities and results
- Coordinate efforts with Business Lines teams, while serving as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the 2 nd Lines of Defense
- Ensuring risk assessments are executed and consistently documented according to applicable Policy and Standard requirements
- Professional certification (CIA, CFSA, CRCM a plus).
- Working knowledge of banking compliance regulations and application to compliance risk assessment methodologies.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
- Ability to manage workload and shift priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic and rapidly-changing environment.
- Working knowledge of core risk management components: risk identification, risk measurement and assessment, risk mitigation including adequacy assessment, risk reporting, and risk governance.
- Adept in creating reporting and presentations which simplify diverse and complex themes into understandable communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance or a risk management role.
- Experience executing risk assessment programs
- Experience in audit or as a commissioned examiner, a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org