In this role you will be accountable for providing US regional reporting support of varying complexity on market, credit & liquidity risk reporting as well as regional regulatory reporting.
- Under the direct guidance of the Senior Manager, you will be accountable for independently researching, analyzing, interpreting, documenting, and providing recommendation or proposals into various risk related initiatives. The scope of coverage includes various market VaR and sensitivity measurements, market & credit risk reporting, various committees with a specific focus on US regional reporting. The US regional reporting focus includes existing US regional reporting as well new reports that covers US regulatory reporting requirements for Legal Entity reporting, US CUSO reporting and others (e.g. CFTC, NFA reports). You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Senior Manager to support initiatives of more complex nature.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners.
- You build trust through respect, authenticity and accountability – to your team and CIBC.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate experience in having strong practical and theoretical knowledge in market, credit & liquidity risk measurement, models and its supporting infrastructure including principles, practices, processes, procedures, trading products and services. This includes a thorough understanding of Regulatory Reporting requirements for the US region including Volcker, CFTC reporting and Federal Reserve reporting requirements. Experience and knowledge in the areas of data warehousing, relational databases, and electronic information flow. Good programming experience/skills including desktop computing applications such as MS Access, advanced MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visual Basic for Applications and SQL are required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org