Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
- Solve a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Participate/lead in projects associated with the department.
- Provide support to other functions within the Credit Risk Management/ Risk Analytics Department.
- Conduct quarterly/monthly reviews of one or more key Credit Risk data elements.
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Familiarity with Federal Call Codes and other related loan codes and the awareness of how loan codes impact financial reporting
- Knowledgeable in credit approval process, credit structure and ability to comprehend the Bank’s credit policy
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team
- Organizational and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and organize, manage and prioritize multiple deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to present to senior management
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, senior management and business partners
- Investigative and questioning nature combined with sound business and technical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word required, including analytical skills and spreadsheet experience
- Bachelor’s degree along with 7-10 years of experience of credit risk, compliance, or audit/ SOX experience in a banking/financial services environment.
- Experience leading risk and control assessments, root cause analysis and scenario analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org