As a LOB analytics manager, you will directly report to the head of risk analytics enablement and be responsible for (1) providing analytical support to LOB to inform better portfolio / business strategies; (2) innovating the analytical framework to support LOB for risk-return optimization; (3) performing any ad-hoc analysis and preparing reports to support overall portfolio / LOB analytics needs.
- Lead the development of a risk capital-sensitive risk-return measurement and limit framework and promote enhanced risk-reward culture to the LOB and management
- Collaborate with the LOB and identify opportunities to leverage analytics to support the portfolio strategies including portfolio growth, sales, emerging risk identification and so on
- Support the other analytics initiatives across the risk analytics organization including CECL, AIRB scorecard development and so on
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support and prepare reports for various LOB needs
- Lead the development of innovative analytics framework and methodologies to provide better portfolio insights to the business
- Provide analytics to address targeted needs / pain points from the LOB and articulate the key findings / observations to inform better business decisions
- Ability to effectively present information within and across team both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent research skills and analytical capabilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes and results.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Python and / or R, and the associated analytics packages
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Exposure to third-party Tools, such as SAS, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Python Plotly
Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree with major in economics, statistics, finance, accounting or related are area is preferred
- Candidate must have 6-10 years of experience in risk analytics, economic capital or related work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com