At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll lead a team of high performing financial services professionals working towards a shared goal – delivering an exceptional client experience. As a people leader, you’ll hire, develop, and coach your team, inspiring them to perform at their best. You’ll think and act like an owner by helping clients and team members succeed, finding ways to fuel the right kind of revenue growth and taking accountability for results. You’ll make a difference by supporting new and existing clients as they secure their futures, own homes, and set up businesses. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer’s Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners.
- You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take initiative, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are a caring and accountable leader. You’re passionate about developing and growing team members abilities. You have experience providing coaching and hands on support to meet team goals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com