At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- CIBC’s Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele. As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Investment Advisor team in our Wood Gundy brokerage. You’ll work closely with the team of Advisors as they plan and manage client investments. You’ll play a key part in supporting and servicing high net worth client accounts. You’ll provide ongoing support to a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. This position is a great opportunity to learn the investment business in a professional, dynamic work environment with one of Canada’s leading Brokerage.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partner.
- You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Qualification & Experience:
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com