Join CIBC’s Calgary-based Energy, Infrastructure and Transition Investment Banking Group as a Summer Associate and become part of a team focused on delivering innovative solutions to our corporate, government and institutional clients. We’re on a mission to continue the build-out of a relationship-oriented bank for the future. We need talented and passionate team members who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients, our people and our communities, and who strive for excellence in everything they do. Life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
- The Calgary-based Energy, Infrastructure and Transition (“EIT”) Investment Banking office focuses on a broad range of energy and infrastructure clients that operate in the following sectors: oil and gas, pipelines, midstream energy infrastructure, renewable and thermal power, utilities, and energy transition / climate-tech. We support these clients with strategic advice, equity and debt fundraising, and corporate finance advisory services such as mergers and acquisitions. Our landscape is continually evolving and in addition to traditional mandates, we are highly focused on assisting our clients in:
- You understand success is in the details. You can multi-task with the best of them, constructively push the status quo, and deliver competing project-based and operational demands in a dynamic environment. You have the ability to work well under pressure with multiple or competing deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have demonstrated interest in Capital Markets. You are highly motivated, accomplished and a success-oriented individual who has a keen interest in pursuing a career in the financial services industry demonstrated through school courses, clubs and/or related work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com