Preference will be given to FSRs and SFSRs applying from this location and from other locations within the Community.
- As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives. As an Associate Financial Advisor, you’ll form a deep understanding of your personal and small business clients’ needs as you recommend simple, personalized solutions that will help them achieve their financial goals. You’ll manage, either individually or as part of a team, a portfolio of mortgage clients where the focus is on deepening the client relationship. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners.
- You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You know that details matter. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing in Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds in Canada). It’s an asset if you have current accreditation and good standing in CFSA (Certificate of Financial Services Advice).
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate 2 – 3 years experience in providing financial advice to clients and achieving sales results through advice-based conversations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com