At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- CIBC’s Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele. As a Branch Assistant, you will provide ongoing support to the branch manager and their team through managing the reception area of the Wood Gundy branch and provide excellent customer service to clients. You will also ensure the efficiency of the operations of the branch through a wide range of administrative activities.
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Communications – Possess excellent written communication skills
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
Qualification & Experience:
- You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com