At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- You will be responsible for working with a Senior Private Banker in effectively managing and growing a portfolio of cash management, lending and investment products and services which increases overall profit contribution to CIBC Private Wealth Management. You will provide exceptional service to your team’s Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Private Banking clients by assisting them with their transactional banking needs on a reactive and proactive basis. You will support the Senior Private Banker as your team introduces your clients to partners across the Bank, including Wealth Strategy, Commercial Banking, Wood Gundy, Private Investment Counsel, Trust, Bank USA and others.
- You’re a certified professional. You have successfully completed the Canadian Securities Course, Conduct & Practices Handbook, working towards your Professional Financial Planning Course and continuing education to Certified Financial Planners Designation.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You put our clients first. You have relationship management skills sufficient to build strong relationships with customers, to identify partnership and consolidation opportunities. You have demonstrated success in ability to build and maintain new client relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have an established profile in the local business community. You have knowledge of a diverse marketplace and needs of local clients. You enjoy an active role in community events, charitable organizations and industry associations.
- You can demonstrate experience in concepts of personal financial planning and strong knowledge of all banking, investment and credit products and services. You have Financial services experience in private banking, wealth advisory, or brokerage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com