At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- The Team Leader will provide direction, guidance, and support to a team of up to 16- 20 Contact Centre Representatives in CIBC’s Contact Centre. You will develop, coach and empower team members to provide clients with a superior sales and service experience. You will support employees in transferring the skills and knowledge they have acquired in training into success.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You’re passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com