At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- CIBC’s Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele. As a Client Associate, you’ll work closely with Investment Advisors at CIBC Wood Gundy to help manage their portfolios and develop new business. You’ll directly engage with high net worth clients to offer support, uncover business opportunities and proactively improve the client experience. In this role, you will gain experience to advance your career into other roles within the brokerage environment and CIBC and keep up to date on current domestic and global investment market trends and new products. This position is a great opportunity to learn the investment business in professional, dynamic work environment in one of Canada’s leading Brokerages.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practice Handbook (CPH), and Investment Representative (IR) licensing. It’s an asset if you have Registered Representative (RR) licensing. Financial Services and/or Brokerage industry experience, and working knowledge of various quotation equipment is required.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
Qualification & Experience:
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com