At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- You will be part of the Business Banking team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Banking. As a Business Advisor the main objective of the role is to get to know, and build relationships with the business owners you will manage. You will be provided with a portfolio of established business clients, with the responsibility to understand their business, look for ways to provide trusted advice and to deepen their relationship with CIBC. You will also be building a network within your community to help attract new clients to CIBC. In addition, you will assess all aspects of the client relationship and look for ways to ensure we engage the appropriate partners within our bank best suited to advise and serve the growing needs of the business client by referring them to other parts of the bank, such as Private Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, or CIBC Wood Gundy for example.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners.
- You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
You are a passionate leader. Leadership is a big component of this role. Leading by example, helping develop your colleagues, being the face of CIBC Business Banking within your community and working hard to set us apart from the competition requires passion and leadership.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate experience in Business Banking. You have 2+ years’ experience in Business Banking and have strong knowledge of business credit and cash management. You also have and/or are ready to establish a network in the local business community.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org