Corporate Banking is organized into industry coverage and product groups and works in partnership with the Loan Syndications, Structuring and Portfolio Management group that is responsible for structuring new underwritten and arranged transactions, restructuring existing deals, selling syndicated loans, and advising our clients on market conditions and liquidity. Also forming part of Corporate Banking are the Trading Credit, Global Trade & Banking and Cash Management groups.
- Global Trade & Banking is responsible for advising CIBC’s corporate clients on international trade and establishing structured working capital financing solutions as well as covering CIBC’s bank clients across the globe on a range of capital markets products and services.
- The Cash Management group provides CIBC’s clients with treasury related solutions.
- Trading Credit is responsible for the management of credit exposures associated with the sales and trading business.
- This job posting closes on January 11th 2022 at 11:59PM EST.
- You’re digitally savvy. You are proficient in MS-office suite of tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Please indicate your expected graduation date on your resume.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Highly motivated, accomplished and a success-oriented individual who has a keen interest in pursuing a career in the financial services industry demonstrated through school courses, clubs and/or related work experience.
- Applications should include your resume (no more than 2 pages), cover letter (no more than 1 page) and an unofficial transcript all uploaded to the Resume/cv section of the application.
- Location: Toronto. As the growing situation with COVID 19 continues to evolve, further clarity on the work location will be provided at the time of your interview. Please note all employees must work within their current jurisdiction and must reside within Canada.
- Duration of work term: 4 months (May 2022 – August 2022)
- You are organized and work gracefully under pressure . You can juggle multiple tasks and prioritize work to make timely decisions and take appropriate action.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must be currently enrolled in a MBA or Masters program in Business, Commerce, Finance, Economics or a related field, preference for students graduating in 2023.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org