At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- As a member of the Human Resources Talent Acquisition team, you’ll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, hiring the team members that can help us deliver an exceptional client and employee experience. As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll support Enterprise Digital & Innovation by developing sourcing plans, and actively recruiting high quality candidates who can support business plans and goals. You’ll use your expertise in recruitment and the labour market to bring about change and object assumptions about talent, providing CIBC with a competitive advantage .
- Your influence makes a difference. You know that relationships and networks essential to success. You inspire outcomes by sharing your expertise.
- You embrace and advocate for change. You continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally with a blend of agency-side and in-house experience and a focus on Digital/Technology/Innovation. Exposure to Financial Services and Fintech will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com