At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
- You’ll be joining CIBC’s Finance Reporting and Business Intelligence team in Corporate Centre Technology. You’ll be at the heart of CIBC’s digital transformation, building easy to use, flexible, and robust Financial planning, reporting, analytics, and data warehousing / ETL solutions. As an Application Developer, you will develop, test and support the implementation of these cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. You’ll lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development and integration of these applications.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate experience in: developing, testing, and implementing budgeting, forecasting and reporting solutions for a Corporate Finance organization using Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Planning, Oracle Databases and Oracle Data Integrator on Windows and Unix platforms. It’s an asset if you have experience with Java EE applications, workload automation / job scheduling tools, Jira, Confluence, Informatica, OBIEE/OAC, Tableau, Alteryx, and/or other BI, planning/forecasting or ETL tools.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com