Website Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Church Dwight Co Inc in Ridgefield, WA 2022
About the job
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We have several excellent opportunities for entry level packaging staff at our Ridgefield, Washington packaging and distribution center!
- These openings are available on our 3rd shift, which works Friday through Sunday and every other Thursday from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The base rate for this position is $16.00 per hour. Plus 3rd shift receives a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
Newly hired employees will receive our $2,000 sign on bonus in $1000 increments after 6 months and 9 months completion of employment!
Our Packer 1 positions perform a variety of packaging roles as outlined, typically rotating tasks every two hours.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), company policies, safety policies and practices, quality standards, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Wear proper GMP and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) attire for all tasks including: shoe covers, gowns, hair restraint(s), gloves, masks, sleeve covers, hearing protection, safety glasses, etc.
- Ensure proper clean room attire is worn in the clean room.
- Understand and adhere to Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
- Assist in performing line clearance and cleaning once one process order is complete before starting the next.
- Act as a bulk/material distributor, product sorter, manual filler operator, heat tunnel/sealer operator, and/or boxer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year work experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the job.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of clean room requirements, line clearance, and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
- Ability to sort, count, and verify product quantities.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately.
- Ability to read and carry out oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to detect problems or flawed products and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and production standards.
- Ability to maintain punctuality and predictable attendance.
- Ability to perform moderate physical activity such as lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds; stand and/or walk more than four to six (4-6) hours and up to twelve (12) hours per day; and work onsite in a light industrial environment, including some exposure to non-toxic dust.
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
- Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Company: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ridgefield, WA
Application Deadline: N/A